iPhone gives very less liberty when it comes to sharing large files from one iOS device to another or from iPhone to any Android or Windows device. For cross-platform file transfer and sharing, iPhones were out of the league. Thankfully, now we have access to various data sharing apps that make the cross-platform sharing very quick and better than ever.
Although iPhone does have Bluetooth but sharing files with Bluetooth is time-consuming and troublesome for the files which are large in size. WiFi file transfer is the best method known to transfer large files. It saves a lot of time because Wifi transfer is much faster than the Bluetooth transfer. Be it photos, videos, documents, presentations, etc. sharing all these files become very easy and time-saving with WiFi file transfer Apps.
Best File Transfer Apps for iPhone Users.
- SuperBeam Lite
- Send Anywhere
1. SuperBeam Lite
- Transfer large size files at blazingly fast speeds using WiFi.
- Devices can be paired either by using QR code scanning option or by sharing keys.
- Share single media file or multiple files.
- SuperBeam automatically adds unique numbers to duplicate file names.
- For file transfer using SHAREit, there is no need for any Wi-Fi network or a mobile data plan.
- Share single media file or multiple files at 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- SHAREit comes with an inbuilt music player.
- Support for Cross-platform sharing( transfer files between laptops & mobiles ).
- Share files of any format and size for free over multiple platforms.
- Zapya can transfer huge files between two devices with up to the maximum speed of 10MB/second.
- Protect your important files.
- PeerCam, QR Code Sharing, Phone Replicate and lot more…
4. Send Anywhere
- Generate a link and share any media or document file quickly with multiple people.
- Unlimited file transfer without login or registration.
- Send Anywhere all you to play music files using inbuilt music player.
- Supports Cross-platform sharing.
5. Portal – WiFi File Transfers
- Transfer single files, multiple files, or entire folders immediately.
- Unlimited data transfer without login or registration.
- Files are moved at a very fast speed(even if they’re colossal in size).
- Portal automatically saves transferred pictures into your gallery.
Liked this post? If yes then share it on Facebook & Twitter with your friends. Share your suggestions in the comment box.