Which is the best place to share your moments with the world? If you answered Instagram, then you are not wrong. Instagram is now the most popular photo-sharing website in the world with more than 700 million users. It lets you see photos and videos from people all around the world. While viewing the photos and videos on Instagram App is however exciting, but there is no option of saving them directly to your phone.
Best Android Apps to Download Instagram Photos and Videos
So if you are looking for an Application that will help you download Instagram photos and videos, then you are at the best place. Today we are sharing our picks for 5 Best Android Apps to Download Instagram Photos and Videos. You can use any of the Apps to save other’s pictures and videos to your Android phone. All these Apps are completely free and available on Google Play Store.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″ text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]NOTE: Instagram doesn’t allow users to download photographs and videos directly due to privacy and copyright issues. So it’s my humble request to you all. Do not download images and videos with any cruel intentions. Value the rights of Instagram users. [/su_note]
1. Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram – Saverr
- Save Multiple photos and videos to your device.
- Repost, Share or Delete.
- Fast downloading speed.
- Nicely Designed dashboard to control saved images and videos.
2. Saver Reposter for Instagram
- Downloading images & videos quickly.
- Copy description or only hashtags from a post.
- View the downloaded photos in your phone gallery.
- Switch between Instagram to this App and vice-Versa in just one click.
3. Video Downloader for Instagram
- Download videos/photos or repost on Instagram.
- Copy hashtags from Instagram Posts.
- Share photographs and videos with others.
- Supports multiple media downloading.
4. Insta Downloader Image Video
- Download Instagram Photographs and Videos.
- Copy full Caption from a users post.
- Save, Share, Repost.
- Get Complete Instagram Profile Details.
5. Repost for Instagram – Regrann
- Immediately download Instagram photos and videos.
- Repost Instagram pictures/videos quickly without leaving the App.
- Enable or Disable Watermarks as per your need.
- Add signatures automatically to your captions.
You Might Like:
- How to download Instagram Photos and Videos on Android
- How to Split Pictures on Instagram And Make a Giant Square
- 6 Best PDF Reader Applications for Android
- 7 Best Scanner Apps for Android Phones
- 8 Best Android Backup Apps : Backup Everything without root
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Share your suggestions in the comment box.