For every web master it is very necessary to understand What is SEO because the number of competitors are increasing deliberately. SEO is so powerful because it is an investment which can bring lots of clicks in return.
What is SEO ?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.“SEO is a process Which brings organic, natural and free traffic through search results”.
How Wikipedia defines SEO :
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
Importance Of SEO
This is the technique responsible for Success of any website. SEO makes easier for Search Engines to Crawl, index and understand your Website’s content. If you ever see dream of getting ranked on the first page of Google and other Search Engines then Search Engine Optimization is the best technique to make your dream possible.
There are lots of people who write fantastic and admirable content but do they all get higher ranking ? No they don’t because their content is not well optimized. Search Engines always love a well optimized and attractive content.
Competition is increasing in the market that is why the SEO is becoming more important than ever. SEO not only gives you higher ranking in Search Engine Result Page but also improves the overall performance of website. SEO is most important weapon or say “Brahmastra” for any website because SEO can bring you on the top i.e ahead of the competition.
- 5 Excellent Free Domain Authority Checker Tools
- 8 Best Statistics Plugin For WordPress 2016
- 6 Best Completely Free Google Keyword Rank Checker Tools 2016
- 10 Best Free WordPress SEO Tools and Plugins to Rank High on Google
- What is bounce rate and how to improve bounce rate ( 7+ ways )
- 8+ best free tools for testing website speed and performance
- How to write SEO friendly blog posts on WordPress
- The Importance of Keyword in Search Engine Optimization
- How to Set your preferred domain (www or non-www)
- Optimize content using Transition words in Yoast SEO
What is SEO