Hello ! Everyone Welcome to another tutorial. Today you will learn that How to create a Kali Linux bootable USB drive using power ISO.
This is very easy tutorial and anyone with common technical knowledge can do it correctly. So follow the steps and you will be able to create a Kali Linux bootable USB drive.
Firstly download and install PowerISO. It is the required tool for this tutorial.
STEP – 1
First Download the Kali Linux ISO and install it correctly. After installation right click on the Power ISO icon on your desktop and click on ‘Run as administrator’.
STEP – 2
Now on the menu bar of the Power ISO app hit the tool button. Select the ‘Create Bootable USB drive’ option.
STEP – 3
A new window will open, in which you have to locate the image or ISO file of the Kali Linux.
STEP – 4
Select your Pen drive or USB flash drive. Locate the ISO or image file and click the Start button on the end of the window. On clicking, the disk writing will start and if it will run successfully without errors, YOU DID IT.
STEP – 5
Sit back and relax. After the completion of the USB writing the app will notify you and you will be able to use your Kali Linux Bootable Flash drive.
If this post was useful to you then share it on Facebook and Twitter with your friends. Sharing is Caring…. Have any question ? If yes then type your question in the comment box and hit enter. We will try to answer as soon as possible.
Happy Learning !!!
Read our other posts :
- Modular smartphone by Google : Project Ara
- How to create a Kali Linux bootable USB drive
- How to Partition USB Flash Drive or Pen drive – Minitool
- How to lock your Pen drive without using any software
- Using pendrive as a RAM in windows
- Best WordPress hosting for bloggers
- Embedding Facebook feeds on your website
- How to start a website : 5 Basic things to remember
- Keyboard shortcuts windows
- Top 10 operating systems of 2015