Best Google AdSense plugins for WordPress
It’s a very “exciting” and “eureka” kinda’ moment when you get your approval from Google Adsense. Adsense approves the sites who has officially legal environment and has high-quality contents. Well, there are many other subjects which matters too, to win the hearts of Google Adsense moderators. No doubt WordPress is the great, free blogging platform and Google Adsense is the best ad network to monetize your website or a blog.
Seldom, the WordPress newbies make a false move by placing the Google Adsense ads on their website / blog without reading the Google Ad placement policies. You should be aware that it is hard to recover your Adsense account after getting a permanent ban. Anyway, you could not afford to do that, right ? Making the pots of money with Google Adsense is, however, hard for beginners. But, when you cross a certain limit of visitors on your blog, trust me there is no best ad network like Google Adsense. Furthermore, Google Adsense is the best high paying CPM, CPC ad network.
Using the appropriate plugin is the best and the easiest way to place Google ads on WordPress blog. Thus, in this post, I will be listing 6 Best Google Adsense plugin for WordPress to place Adsense codes.
Best Google Adsense plugins for WordPress Blogs.
1. Google Adsense official WordPress plugin
There are only two plugins by Google in WordPress plugin directory from which one and the first is Google Adsense. Yes, it is an official Adsense plugin by Google. The plugin is free and has more than 100,000 active installs. However, the user rating of the plugin is not that great with 2.8/ 5 average based on the total of 133 total reviews.
Google Adsense WordPress plugin is not like others, in which you have to generate and place codes manually. This plugin, on the other hand, requires Google Adsense sign-in and then the user can proceed to place the ads on their WordPress site for mobiles and desktop devices, timelessly. Using this plugin, one can make the use of Automated mobile ads for their mobile visitors. For better monetization, you should use both the ad services (for mobiles and non-mobiles) together within the plugin, as it is recommended by Google. This is one of the Best Google adsense plugins for WordPress because of its automatic functionalities
Google Adsense plugin will automatically detect the nature of the device (mobile, PC, etc.) and serve the ads which will be the best fit for the same. This plugin can place the ads automatically in the desired locations in one click but if you want to place it in a different location, you can do it manually by using this plugin. Furthermore, the ads served to the mobile devices are fast and responsive. Users of this plugin also have access to the Google search console (webmaster tools) which helps to manage your web pages on Google search. Without verifying the site ownership on Google Search console, you can not use this feature.
- Users are free to place ads without generating ad code from Adsense.
- The plugin is fully automated.
- Live preview of ads before publishing.
- Manually place ads in your desired location.
- Exclude the posts, pages from displaying ads.
- Verify your site ownership on Webmaster Tools with just one click.
- The ads take some time to show up.
- The plugin is bit slow.
- Users complained that there are some issues with Mobile friendly ads.
If you are looking for a fully managed and function-rich WordPress plugin for Google Adsense, Adrotate is here for you. Don’t worry it will not gonna’ rotate your ads 😉 . Adrotate is very popular among Bloggers as most of them use Google Adsense. Beside this, you are free to place ads of other ad networks using this plugin. Furthermore, the plugin is free and has more than 50,000 active users. The user rating of the plugin is great with 4.2/ 5 average based on the total of 357 total reviews.
Google Adsense ads work best in the site header and sidebar from CPM point of view. AdRotate, on the other hand, enables you to monetize each and every section of your website. Furthermore, it helps you to manage your ad campaigns easily in AdRotate dashboard. The AdRotate WordPress plugin allows users to create and manage their own ads too. AdRotate is also available as a premium plugin but, I will not recommend you to use it if you’re a newbie. The free version of AdRotate has plenty of useful features to deal with Google Adsense ads.
The best thing about this free plugin is, it helps to monitor the ad stats, and shows which ad location is performing better. It also confers the click rates, counts and impression counts of the ads. Google Adsense ads work best with this plugin.
- Any size advertisement, including 125×125, 468×60, 729×90, 160×600 sizes.
- Disguise adverts from ad blockers so they’re not removed.
- Track how many times a banner is clicked and show it’s Click-Through-Ratio.
- Show multiple ads at once in a grid, column or row.
- Maintains the Google Adsense guidelines.
- It always notifies and reminds to buy the pro version of the plugin.
3. Quick Adsense
Quick Adsense is one of the Best Google Adsense plugins for WordPress. It helps users to make a good amount of $ without infringing the Google Adsense guidelines. The plugin is free and has more than 20,000 active users. The plugin has an amazing rating of 4.9 / 5 average based on 184 total reviews. 90% of the users have rated it 5 / 5 and reviewed it to be the best WordPress plugin for Adsense.
Quick Adsense is created all the way for Google Adsense ads but now you can use it for any other ad networks. Users can place the ads between the post content manually anytime using the shortcode functionality of this plugin. Quick Adsense maintains the readability of the post and thus, it don’t let the ads mix up with the content. You can set the ad location in post content using the paragraph or image parameters. Quick Adsense allows the user to place the ads in post content after the desired number of the paragraph is specified by the user (for example, place the ad after the 4th paragraph or the 2nd image of the post).
The plugin is specialized to place the ads anywhere in the post content using Quicktag. Thus, this all in one Adsense plugin is proved to be the best fit for Google Adsense ads.
- Insert Google AdSense ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Show ads in sidebar, footer, and header.
- Support all the ad networks, not limited to Google Adsense ads only.
- Maintains the Google Adsense guidelines.
- Inserting an ad block using a shortcode.
- Sometimes the plugin refuse to handle Google AdSense responsive ads.
4. Ad inserter
When it comes to serving the Google Adsense ads, Ad inserter cannot be underestimated. Ad inserter is a simple and free ad manager plugin for WordPress. The plugin is free and has more than 30,000 active installations on WordPress. The plugin has an amazing rating of 4.9 / 5 average based on 131 total reviews. Here, at 3nions we are using Ad inserter for monetizing the Google Adsense ads and it is working great.
Using Ad Inserter, Google Adsense ads can be served almost anywhere on your site. However, this plugin would not restrict you regarding the ad limits. You can do it manually by not using more than 3 ads per page.
- Automatic positions: before/after post, content, paragraph or excerpt.
- Manual positions: widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call.
- 16 code blocks.
- Block alignment and style: left, center, right, float left, float right, custom CSS.
- Server-side and client-side device detection (3 custom viewports).
- Sometimes the plugin refuse to handle Google AdSense responsive ads.
5. Ad injection
Ad injection is another great and free WordPress plugin to inject Google Adsense ads in your posts and pages. The plugin is free and has more than 40,000 active installations on WordPress. The plugin has a good rating of 4.1 / 5 stars.
Ad injection WordPress plugin is a bit different from all the other mentioned above. It has some advanced monetizing features for Google Adsense which other plugins may lack in. With this plugin, you can restrict the visibility of adverts by post age, visitor referrer, and IP address. Though, the other features of this plugin are same as of AdRotator and Ad Inserter. This plugin is respected by bloggers due to some of its useful features like “showing ads on old post only”. Another profit of installing this plugin is , you can also inject email opt-in forms, Google Analytics tracking code, etc.
Furthermore, this plugin lets you choose the number of ads to be displayed in the specific posts. If you are using Ad Injection WordPress plugin you can easily check which type / place of ads is performing better on your blog.
- Place ads in widget areas or sidebar.
- Limit the Ad quantity according to the post length.
- Apply filters to custom categories, post IDs, authors, and other taxonomies.
- Block ads for particular IP addresses or referral websites.
- And finally, you can inject anything using Ad Injection!
- Users of this plugin have reported that it is not compatible with WP Super Cache plugin.
6. Advanced Ads
Many WordPress users also use Advance Ads plugin for showing Google Adsesnse ads on their website or blog. Advanced Ads is a simple yet powerful, but lightweight free WordPress ad manager with more than 20,000 active users. Furthermore the plugin has also gained a good review of 4.8 / 5 average based on 170 total reviews.
Users of this plugin found it a best fit for showing Google Adsense ads on WordPress. Advanced Ads WordPress plugin helps you to not only manage and insert banners but also to test and optimize them as well. You can treat the ads like a WordPress post. Yeah, it is true that you can schedule the display time of ads using Advanced Ads. If you care for your website speed then this is one of the best Google Adsense plugin for WordPress.
Creating and managing ad is as simple as creating a post in WordPress and this is something with which we all are familiar, right ?
- Set a date for when to publish the ad.
- Dedicated support for Google AdSense banners ad units.
- Disable all ads on individual single pages.
- Individual posts, pages and another post types.
- Make internal notes about each ad for easy understanding.
- Advanced Ads is confusing for Beginners due to so many features of it.
- Before using any of these plugins I want to take your head towards Google Adsense guidelines as it is very important to maintain and follow.
- There are many other popular plugins for showing Google ads like WP ad Widget, Insert post ads, etc. which you can also prefer to use.
- By the way, it is also possible to display Google adsense ads in your sidebar using the text widget of WordPress.
- If you are a beginner then you should not use any paid plugin for placing Google Adsense ads on your website. Above listed plugins are Best Google Adsense plugins for WordPress.
- PS : You should also use Google custom search results to maximize your Adsense revenues but none of the above plugins made to do that for you.
You may like these posts :
- AdsOptimal Review : Best CPM Ad Network of 2016 (15$ free on signup).
- 7 Best Free Ad Management Plugins for WordPress.
If you liked this post don’t forget to share it on Facebook and Twitter. Also comment the name of that amazing plugin you’re using to monetize your blog. See you in next one. Ba-Bye.